About this website
Tokyo Laboratory owns the rights to all content on the Website. Unauthorized reuse, reproduction, or other use of any content on the Website without the advance consent of Tokyo Laboratory is prohibited.
Tokyo Laboratory makes no guarantee concerning any information provided on the Website, including with regard to accuracy or currency. Tokyo Laboratory is not liable for any loss resulting from your use of this service.
Tokyo Laboratory makes no guarantee concerning any information provided from other websites through links on the Website, including with regard to accuracy or currency. Tokyo Laboratory is not liable for any loss resulting from use of those services.
You agree to contact Tokyo Laboratory in advance when adding a link to content on another website to the Website or when using the “togen” logo in connection with such a link. We will respond after reviewing the website to which you propose to add the link.
Personal Data Protection Policy
1. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
(1) We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, other related laws and ordinances (including guidelines and other rules issued by the Personal Information Protection Commission), its own internal company rules, and contracts with suppliers, and we handle personal data in a legally compliant and appropriate manner.
(2) We revise this Personal Data Protection Policy as necessary in order to accommodate the enactment of new laws, changes to existing laws, and changes in social customs.
2. We acquire personal data using appropriate methods and use it only within the scope of limited purposes.
(1) We use personal data for the following limited purposes:
To process, duplicate, and convert theatrical films, television programs, television commercials, screening events, and other video media, and to conduct other businesses enumerated in our Articles of Incorporation
To allow shareholders to exercise their rights under the Companies Act and other laws and to carry out associated obligations
To recruit, screen, and contact job applicants
To complete administrative procedures related to labor management, security management, employee benefits, and health management
To conduct business analysis, market research, and other tasks related to movies, theater, real estate, and other businesses of Tokyo Laboratory and the Toho Group
To create, analyze, and otherwise manipulate anonymized statistical data (including data that does not qualify as anonymized data under Article 2 Paragraph 9 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information)
To engage in activities related to corporate social responsibility (CSR)
(2) If we intend to use personal data for any purpose other than those listed above, we will announce the application and its purpose publicly or notify the individuals involved and use the personal data in question only to accomplish the cited purpose.
(3) If we intend to use personal data outside the scope of (1) and (2) above, we will obtain the consent of the individuals involved in advance.